Deepika attacked by snake during Harper bazaar's photoshoot

Talking about the snake attack, an ophidiophobic Deepika says, "I have always had a phobia about snakes. I don't mind anything from lizards to insects, but I am terrified of snakes. We were given these fancy villas in the middle of a forest at a resort called The Banyan Tree. I was relaxing outside my room at night when I happened to look down near my feet and saw a huge snake, almost three feet long with it's hood raised, staring at me!"

Deepika shudders and says, "It was THE scariest moment of my life. I jumped and screamed loudly. My mom was in her room and came out to see all the commotion was about but by that time the snake had slithered away."

[link]

Here is the result of that photoshoot which almost put her life at risk.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Celeb Metre - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template